This Training Agreement is entered into by and between, V Line IT Labs and "Consultant".
Whereas, V Line IT Labs provides certain software-related services and Consultant has expressed an interest in working as an employee of V Line IT Labs and receiving such software training. Now, therefore, in consideration of the respective promises and representations contained in this Agreement, V Line IT Labs agree as follows:
1. V Line IT Labs shall provide training to the consultant in the registered course. If Consultant contributes and completes the training from V Line IT Labs, Consultant completes such training and upon opening marketing and upon submitting the efficient resume as per the conditions, and upon clearance the vendor submissions, safe and will try to coordinate at least three Interviews between Consultant and current or potential V Line IT Labs clients who may be attention in utilizing Consultants services. (Not Applicable if consultant has controls.)
2. Consultant shall industriously complete the education considered by Paragraph 1.a of this contract, and shall be there at all classes, seminars, and other planed tasks that are part of that training. Consultant shall also make himself or herself accessible for all of the Interviews. Should Consultant fail acceptably to participate in the training or fail to be accessible for V Line IT Labs presentations/ mock-interviews, or fail to attend interviews with V Line IT Labs clients, V Line IT Labs will be thankful of all of its requirements under this Agreement, and will be enabled to retain the Security Deposit.
3. If V Line IT Labs secures the interviews, if one of the current or prospective V Line IT Labs clients who interviewed with Consultant wishes to utilize Consultants services, Consultant will be required to execute with V Line IT Labs an employment agreement. Consultant should work with the Company after the placement for a minimum of 12 months.
4. Consultant shall pay to V Line IT Labs an agreed upon fee (hereinafter Security Deposit). The Security Deposit is due in full on or before the commencement of the training. If Consultant is employed by V Line IT Labs will repayment the Security Deposit to mentor after Three (3) months in Two monthly repayments, the first installment beginning at the opening of the fourth month of the beginning of that employment; provided, however that V Line IT Labs shall be entitled to keep the safety deposit if the Consultant fails to complete the training, fails to focus the presentations/mock-interviews, or fails comply with the terms of the employment agreement with V Line IT Labs.
5. V Line IT Labs does not guarantee a job to the Consultant, with the completion of the training. The dedicated team at V Line IT Labs will continuously work with the consultant & help him to market his resume.At any point, if the mentor is termed 'Unqualified' by the marketing team or has completed 3 interviews with the client and still does not handle to get a Job, V Line IT Labs will be reassured of all of its obligations under this Agreement.
Once listed for the training sessions, the company has right to remove the fee to cover the costs of demo sessions, managerial costs, Training Expenses and server practice as per the lessons below, if the consultant wish to stop from the course due to any reason.
V Line IT Labs has right to deduct anywhere in between $100 to $300, if the consultant has just registered for the training.
If the Consultant wants the refund of money after presence a minimum of 5 sessions, the company has right to subtract either 50% of the training fee or $600, whichever is higher
If the Consultant wants the refund of money after presence a minimum of 10 sessions, there will not be any repayment in such case.